Our ratchet and cargo straps have become the go to choice for many individuals and businesses around the UK. The 75mm ratchet straps offer numerous benefits to their users. They are an adaptable and versatile piece of equipment which can be utilized in multiple ways. Our ratchet straps are one of our most popular product offerings.
There are 4 sizes of ratchet straps (AKA lashings) we sell here at Rope Services Direct, and this page is devoted to our largest width – 75mm ratchet straps, but we also sell 25 mm, 35 mm and 50 mm sizes. Below you will find all of the information that you need to know about our 75mm variety.
However, whichever ratchet strap you buy it will be ideal to secure goods and loads with the minimum of difficulty. With a strong nature and good moisture and UV resistance, they are a great piece of equipment.
Bespoke 75mm ratchet straps
You can use this product to strap and tie down your goods and loads securely, and with ease. Whether you work in an industrial environment and heavy duty needs, or you’re an individual simply needing a reliable product for home or commercial use, our 75mm ratchet straps are a great choice.
We have modern manufacturing facilities located onsite here at Rope Services Direct. So design, produce and supply all our equipment in-house. This also means that we can accurately cut straps and stitch to any designed length. Leaving you with a bespoke product that matches your specifications.
And, to complete your product, we can terminate it with a number of ratchet strap fittings too. The strap itself provides the framework for the securing application, but must be utilized with a fitting to ensure it is securely locked in place. There are a number of ratchet strap fittings, each offering specific qualities to the user:
- Ratchet buckles – similar to your standard seatbelt buckle, with the difference being these feature a much stronger and more powerful locking mechanism. Available in a range of sizes and with short or long handles, these are the perfect companion to your straps
- Claw hooks – a twin hook shaped like a claw, that are generally welded together, although with some the hooks are separated. A great end fitting for ratchet straps
- Chassis hooks / rave hooks – Similar to claw hooks, except this product offers wider and/or double fittings for straps. They are most commonly used for lorry lashing or straps. There are a range of these type of hooks available
- Delta rings – Sometimes referred to as ‘D’ rings, these are used where there are fittings already in place in lorries or trucks.
- Snap hooks – These help to create a strong and secure ratchet strap or ratchet lashing by being stitched onto the material itself.
As you can see from the above, there are many types of ratchet strap fittings available, allowing us to create a variety of products for our customers. For this reason, our 75mm ratchet straps are used for an almost limitless number of applications!
If you would like to find out more about which is the best product for you, please refer to our contact details below.
Speak to us today to find out more about our equipment
Used equally in business and at home, we will cut the strap to your desired length using our in-house machinery. You can rely on us for great value for money, high-quality products, and great after-care service, should you need it! We’re always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
To do so, or to place your order, please call 01384 78004. Here we can also discuss an end fitting which works for your circumstances. You can also find our other contact details listed here.