We stock a range of ratchet straps and cargo restraints here at Rope Services Direct. Our 35mm ratchet straps are suitable for many industries around the UK. They have become the most widely use form of equipment for the secure fastening of loads. These loads may need to be fastened for a number of reasons, perhaps for permanent fixtures or for safety while transporting goods.
With there being loads of all shapes, sizes and weights, we had a range of equipment to match. 35MM ratchet straps are our second largest width of ratchet strap with 25MM, 50MM and 75MM widths also available.
Our products are suitable for many different applications and industries, thanks to their strong, flexible and versatile nature.
Bespoke 35mm ratchet straps
Use this ratchet strap to secure goods and loads with ease; these are ideal for both domestic and commercial use. We can cut straps to the required length in-house using our modern onsite facilities. This also means that we thoroughly test all ratchet straps before supplying them out to our clients.
We can also attach a range of end fittings such as rave hook, delta link, twisted safety hook and chassis hook. Unsure which is the right end fitting for you? We’ve summarized them below:
- Ratchet buckles – These come in both short handle and long handle varieties, and can also be either narrow or wide. Like seatbelt buckles, they securely fasten with a powerful locking mechanism
- Claw hooks – This handy piece of equipment is a twin clawed hook, robustly welded together. As with many products that you’ll find listed on our site, these are available in a range of sizes.
- Chassis hooks / rave hooks – These chassis hooks / rave hooks are extremely similar to the claw hooks, with the difference being that these are generally wide and offer double fitting points for our cargo straps. These are typically used on lorry lashings
- Delta rings – Also known as ‘D’ rings, this is a great piece of equipment that can be utilised with hook fittings that are already in your lorry or trailer. Also comes in a range of sizes
- Snap hooks – A reliable and secure fitting that is stitched onto the cargo strap. This helps to create a strong point of anchor with no risk of disengagement, accidental or otherwise
If you would like help deciding which the best end fitting may be for you, then please refer to our contact details below, and one of our expert team will be able to help. They each offer their own range of benefits, but it’s important that you have the right equipment for the job at hand.
Whichever product and end fitting you choose, they have all been manufactured with safety and robustness in mind, so you can rest assured that your load will be securely fastened!
Order your new lashing equipment today
Ratchet straps have become such a useful piece of equipment for so many different reasons. This is aided by the fact that they come in a range of sizes too. Our 35mm ratchet straps are one of our most popular products, and as they can be utilised with so many end fittings, they have an almost limitless number of uses!
Selecting the correct size ratchet strap is important to ensure maximum safety and efficiency for your operation. So please don’t hesitate to contact our experienced team on 01384 78004 for advice and to place your order, or to discuss one of our many other products. You can also find our contact details listed here.